Naturopathic General Practice
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct primary health care system that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. Naturopathic medicine is preventative medicine that offers many treatment options for long term conditions.
Our Naturopathic physicians use a combination of lifestyle changes, targeted diet changes, therapeutic supplementation, prescription medication, manual therapies and focused lab work to guide treatment.
Let us work with you to create a plan that’s more than just a prescription. We can combine lifestyle changes with evidence informed natural therapies to enhance results.
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- High Cholesterol
- Acne and Rosecea
- Seasonal Allergies
- Digestive complaints and IBS
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fybromyalgia
What can a Naturopathic Doctor do?
- Therapeutic dosing of specific supplements
- IV therapy
- Lifestyle and diet changes
- Manipulations / mobilizations
- Prescription therapy as needed
- Botanical medicine
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Massage Therapy
What lab tests do Naturopathic Doctors use?
- Access to Lifelabs
- Access to specialty labs in the US or internationally for specific conditions
- Genetic testing
- Test your gut:
- Comprehensive Stool Testing
- Stool dna pcr test
- RMA - FST test
- SIBO breath testing
- Test for toxins
- Essential and toxic elements testing
- Testing for heavy metals
- Great Planes Lab - GPL Tox
- Mould and mycotoxins
- Test your mood and mental health
- OAT test
- Neurotransmitter testing
- Test your hormones
- Salivary hormone test
- Urine hormone test
- Test your heart:
- Cleveland Heart Labs - Lipoprotein Particle profile
- Lifelabs - PULS
- Test your genes
- 23 and me
- Test for infections
- ARMIN labs - LE Spot, DNA PCR testing, Seology
- IGeneX - DNA PCR testing, dot blog assay